Capability Statement – ANR is a professional services technology company providing IT Consulting in Oracle to private and public entities dealing in wide variety of industries in North America.
ANR provides software development and customization, testing, training, production rollouts, and post production support services. ANR helps its clientele with assessing their business needs, resource allocation, software and hardware selection and business process re-engineering.
- Oracle E-Business Suite – Financial and Manufacturing Modules -Implementation and Upgrade
- Oracle Retail –Implementations, Upgrade and Support
- Business Intelligence solutions – OBIEE, BI Apps, BI Publisher, Discoverer, Data Integration
- Database Services – Database Administration (DBA), Real Application Cluster (RAC), Data Guard, Performance Tuning, Health Check, SQL Server
- Custom Development – Oracle EBS, Oracle Forms, Reports, PL/SQL
- Project Management – Agile, SDLC, Waterfall
- Functional – Financials, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, etc.
- Infrastructure – Linux, Virtualization, Oracle VM, Cloud Solutions
- Middleware – Weblogic Server, IDM, SOA
- Managed Services – Remote DBA and Applications Support
- IT Staff Augmentation
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), OK – Upgraded Oracle E-Business Suite from 220.127.116.11 to R12 (12.1.13), Upgraded database from 10.2.0.4 to 11g Release 2 Upgraded Developer Suite from 6i to 10g
- Veterans Canteen Services (VA Medical Center), KS – Implemented Oracle E-Business Suite R12 (12.1.1) and later upgraded to 12.1.3
- US Army – Fort Eustis, VA – Re-architected infrastructure solution to improve performance, high availability and disaster recovery for Fort Eustis’ Oracle system. Designed and implemented Oracle RAC.
- State of Nevada, NV – Digitalized the interaction and control of the department using Microsoft SQL Server and SharePoint.
- State of Kansas Eligibility Enforcement System – KEES – Designed and implemented functional aspects, User Interface (UI), data cleanup and eligibility determination for state-of-the-art healthcare and human services eligibility system.
- Smith Blair case study – Re-implementation, upgrade and support of Oracle E-Business Suite from existing 11i to R12
- Farmers Insurance, OK – Re-architected infrastructure solution to improve performance, high availability and disaster recovery for Farmers Insurance Oracle system. Designed and implemented Oracle RAC.
- CCS Medical, TX – Oracle E-Business Suite Support
- Rent-A-Center – Installed and configured Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c. Involved with troubleshooting Apps and RAC related issues and system wide performance tuning.